"IF THE CLOUD IS YOUR CALLING, WE ARE LISTENING.".
We, at Cloud Peritus, are always on the lookout for motivated individuals who are good at what they do and love doing it.
Why explore a career with us?
- You will work on cutting edge technologies
- You will have high responsibilities with high learning curve
- You will be learning from opportunities
- You will be working with entrepreneur mindset & innovative people
- You will be challenged & work will be recognized
- You will learn from true innovators and from scratch
LIFE @ CLOUD PERITUS
Our workplace is filled with innovative ideas, interesting conversations, and stories. We take great pride in building a work culture that nurtures young minds and directs them towards growth and success. Highly competitive compensation for the right candidate. If you are looking for a fast paced, high growth and an excellent career, look no further!
- Start-up spirit
- Excellent opportunity to work with highly experienced professionals
- Excellent compensation (Salary + Commission)
- Unlimited Earning potential
- Flat hierarchy
- Unlimited Career growth
- Develop and leverage relationships with Salesforce AEs and AVPs.
- Develop and leverage relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Establish and maintain executive client relationships.
- Establish and Build and manage a pipeline - $12-15M+ per year.
- Meet and exceed realized revenue targets of $5-6M per year for net new business, especially new logos.
- Produce and consistently manage a healthy pipeline with accurate next steps and close dates.
- Create and Generate SOWs to accurately scope projects.
- Build Sales collateral in collaboration with Pre-Sales Solution architecture teams.
- Collaborate on POVs, accelerators, play books, etc.
- Report accurately and transparently pipeline to the leadership.
- Relay changing trends, buying patterns, etc. to the leadership and propose Sales methods to increase pipeline and revenue.
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual revenue targets.
- Remain responsible for lead and pipeline generation targets.
- Travel when required to your territory and visit key salesforce contacts and customers.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- 12+ Years’ experience - full life cycle in B2B SAAS or Software Services sales (Advisory, Assessments, Implementations and Run & Maintain).
- At least 5+ years of experience selling Salesforce services.
- At least 3+ years services sales management experience.
- At least 3+ years of experience delivering comprehensive proposals to various audiences.
- Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise services environment.
- Experience establishing a trusted advisor dynamic with clients & with Salesforce.
- Professional experience at a Salesforce ISV or partner.
- Ability to write and present accurate SOWs (Statement of Work).
- Experience selling to C-level executives at Corporate and mid-market companies.
- Experience selling to Hitech and Financial Services clients.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field.