Why explore a career with US?
- You will work on cutting edge technologies
- You will have high responsibilities with high learning curve
- You will be learning from opportunities
- You will be working with entrepreneur mindset & innovative people
- You will be challenged & work will be recognized
- You will learn from true innovators and from scratch
- You will be instilled with the value of hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability
LIFE @ CLOUD PERITUS
Our workplace is filled with innovative ideas, interesting conversations, and stories. We take great pride in building a work culture that nurtures young minds and directs them towards growth and success. Highly competitive compensation for the right candidate. If you are looking for a fast paced, high growth and an excellent career, look no further!
- Start-up spirit
- Excellent opportunity to work with highly experienced professionals
- Excellent compensation
- Flat hierarchy
- Unlimited Career growth
- Responsible for the solution and technical design leveraging Sales, Service and community Clouds.
- Responsible for the development of solutions built on theSalesforce platform within the scope of business applications.
- To code best practices including optimization, re-usability, and scalability.
- To integrate other applications with the Force.com platform.
- Must help with proposals
- To work independently on technical requirements and mentor junior team members
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be fully and sincerely committed to the success of our clients.
- Technically savvy Senior Salesforce developer with at least 7 years of Salesforce experience in translating business requirements into working solutions on Salesforce.
- At least 1 year of experience in lightning framework.
- Must have worked on at least 2 Enterprise Salesforce implementations.
- Expertise in Apex, Visualforce, Triggers and Patterns.
- At least 4 Salesforce Certifications, preferably 2 developer Certifications.
- Sales cloud, Service cloud and Community experience is mandatory.
- Must have working knowledge of the Salesforce data model, integration patterns, configuration, and customization of solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior consulting background is preferred.
- Must have good solution documentation skills.
- Experience with working with client and Offshore teams.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Experience/Knowledge of Financial Services Cloud is a plus.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field