"IF THE CLOUD IS YOUR CALLING, WE ARE LISTENING.".
We, at Cloud Peritus, are always on the lookout for motivated individuals who are good at what they do and love doing it.
Why explore a career with US?
- You will work on cutting edge technologies
- You will have high responsibilities with high learning curve
- You will be learning from opportunities
- You will be working with entrepreneur mindset & innovative people
- You will be challenged & work will be recognized
- You will learn from true innovators and from scratch
- You will be instilled with the value of hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability
LIFE @ CLOUD PERITUS
Our workplace is filled with innovative ideas, interesting conversations, and stories. We take great pride in building a work culture that nurtures young minds and directs them towards growth and success. Highly competitive compensation for the right candidate. If you are looking for a fast paced, high growth and an excellent career, look no further!
- Start-up spirit
- Excellent opportunity to work with highly experienced professionals
- Excellent compensation
- Flat hierarchy
- Unlimited Career growth
- Engage with the business on Journey Mapping, Elaboration, discovery and agile delivery programs focused on Sales Cloud
- Design business processes focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce.com
- Involved in developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing
- Works directly with clients to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of such as User Stories, functional design, configurations leveraging tools such as flows, workflows, validation rules, lightning App builder, etc
- Contribute the growth of the practice through thought-leadership, development of solution accelerators, reusable assets and participation and ownership of other operational areas (recruiting, onboarding, training, enablement, etc.)
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other team members
- 3+ years of experience with leading discovery, elaboration and journey mapping exercises on the Sales and Service Cloud Platforms.
- 3+ years of experience as a Senior consultant/Solution Architect role.
- At least 7 years of Salesforce consulting experience.
- Understanding of system and data flows to help with solution design.
- Experience and understanding of software development methodologies, e.g. Agile, Waterfall.
- Mandatory Sales Cloud & Service Cloud consultant certifications.
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator or Advanced Developer highly preferred.
- Financial Services experience is highly preferred.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field.